LEGENDARY STYLE, REDEFINED.
The legend lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 '07 LV8—a modern take on the iconic AF1 that blends classic style with fresh details and color. The leather upper features a flash of color and a bold pattern behind the Swoosh for the perfect amount of flash.
- The stitched leather overlays on the upper add heritage style, durability and support.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- The graphic on the side features a repeating "Nike" for added heritage styling.
- The low-cut silhouette adds a clean, streamlined look.
- The padded collar feels soft and comfortable.
- Perforations on the toe
- Foam midsole
- Iconic star design on sole
- Shown: White/Multi-Color/Pistachio Frost/Black
- Style: CU4734-100
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.